Summary of Community Rules and Regulations
1. OUR CHECK- OUT TIME of: 10:00AM is strictly enforced. AN ASSESSMENT OF $50.00 IS CHARGED AFTER 10:00AM.
Security is informed of all guests who do not vacate their villas on time.
2. WRISTBANDS: Wristbands must be worn at all times at the Shawnee Commons Recreation Center and in all recreation areas (even picnic areas and pool areas). A maximum of eight (8) wristbands will be issued at check-in. Wristbands for owners visiting just for the day will be issued to immediate family members only.
3. PETS: There is a strict NO PET policy (except for guide animals)
AN ASSESSMENT OF $100.00 PER DAY plus costs will be charged for the extra cleaning necessary to make the unit ready for the next guest.
4. UNITS LEFT IN EXCESSIVELY DIRTY CONDITION:
The cost of cleaning units left in unusually dirty conditions will be assessed to the guest..
5. DAMAGE TO UNIT: The person to whom the unit is registered is directly responsible for all negligent, accidental, intentional, or unintentional damage to the interior or exterior of the unit or to the common areas, caused by them, their family, or guests and shall be liable for the costs of repair, replacement, and other related expenses and costs.
6. PARKING: Parking permits are issued at check-in. All villages except River Village II and Ridge Top have assigned parking spaces for each villa. Park only there or in the overflow area. Parking in any other area will result in a parking assessment of $50.00. Vehicles can also be towed at the owner’s expense.
7. FIREPLACE USAGE: Let the fire burn out completely, then close the damper. Simply let the ashes accumulate and the staff will dispose of them in an appropriate manner at the end of your stay. PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE ASHES
8. TELEPHONE: You are responsible for the content and cost of all telephone calls made from your unit. Please read the telephone information sheet in your unit before using the telephone. (Telephone information is also located on the “Welcome to Shawnee” flyer issued at check-in.)
9. CHECK-IN REQUIREMENTS: A photo I.D., vehicle information and a $150.00 credit card authorization is required upon check-in.
9. (NEW) No Smoking Policy: To help create a healthier, cleaner environment for our Owners and Guests to enjoy, all Villas are now Smoke-Free. Smoking is permitted on porches.
PAYMENT OF ALL MINOR ASSESSMENTS IS REQUIRED UPON RECEIPT OF A BILL, EITHER AT CHECK-OUT OR MAILED TO YOUR HOME.
REPEATED OR SERIOUS VIOLATIONS OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS MAY RESULT IN RESTRICTED ACCESS TO THE COMMON AREAS AND AMENITIES.